This creamy balm regenerates your skin and restores its softness and elasticity while deeply moisturizing. You can apply it daily to your face, body, hands and feet. Ideal for the whole family: women, men and children.
Made from unrefined shea to preserve all its properties and 100% natural and organic vegetable and essential oils, it’s suitable for all skin types, even combination, oily or acne-prone skin.
Full of essential fatty acids and rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, it is nourishing, healing, soothing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant.
It has many benefits:
- It nourishes dry to very dry skin;
- It is an anti-aging treatment for mature skin (wrinkles / brown spots);
- It regulates combination and oily skin thanks to better moisturization;
- It reduces inflammation and scarring from acne;
- It soothes and regenerates skin that’s prone to eczema, psoriasis and rosacea;
- It regenerates skin that has deep cracks, lesions and calluses (including hands and feet);
- It prevents the appearance stretch marks;
- It nourishes and smooths beard hair.
It’s a must-have to protect against environmental aggressors (cold, wind, sun, UV rays) and prevent dryness.
Before using any skincare product, we recommend that you read the "warning" section below.
50 gram jar. Shelf life: 8 months.
Your skin will become:
- Smoother and softer: Evening primrose oil repairs and regenerates skin cells to fight against cellular aging. It helps your skin regain its natural ability to preserve lipids. Its moisturizing and softening properties give your skin a smooth and soft appearance.
- Deeply nourished: the composition of hemp oil is very similar to the lipids in your skin. It’s rich in linoleic acid (omega 6), which limits water loss from the skin, and in alpha linolenic acid (omega 3), which calms and soothes redness / irritation. It absorbs quickly and is non-comedogenic. It deeply regenerates your skin and is combined with shea butter to complement its nourishing action.
Lavender essential oil is recognized for its powerful soothing, healing and regenerative properties for the skin.
This balm quickly penetrates into the epidermis. It leaves a smooth and silky yet non-greasy feeling. It is excellent for protecting skin from harmful weather (like cold and wind, etc.).
Directions for use
Apply a small amount of balm, massaging gently into skin where needed, morning and / or night. It’s best to apply this balm at night before sleep so that it can repair your skin overnight.
Optimize your daily skincare routine with our skincare kits (duos and trios) that have been combined for your skin type
Shea butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) - Hemp oil* (Cannabis Sativa) - Evening Primrose oil* (Oenothera Biennis) - Arrowroot powder (Maranta arundinacea) - True Lavender* (Lavandula angustifolia) - vitamin E.
* Certified ORGANIC
All our products are free of synthetic fragrances and emulsifiers, dyes, synthetic preservatives (parabens, phenoxyethanol), GMOs and petrochemicals (mineral oils, paraffin, silicone, PEG). Not tested on animals.
This product is not recommended for people allergic to latex due to the presence of shea.
WARNING (1): Although our treatments are formulated with natural and organic oils, it is your responsibility to consult the list of ingredients in detail to verify that it does not contain any plant or other substances to which you may be allergic. If you have allergies (including food allergies) to any plants used in one of our products, we recommended that you not use the product.
Before using any skincare product, we recommend that you first do a skin test: Apply 1 drop of the product to the crease of your elbow and wait 24 hours to verify that there are no allergic reactions.
WARNING (2): These properties, indications and modes of use are taken from aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy reference books or websites, many of which have been confirmed by observation in a scientific environment. However, this information is provided for informational purposes only and in no way constitutes medical information nor medical advice. For any therapeutic use of essential oils, floral waters, plants or plant powders, please first consult a medical doctor.