Stretch marks are lesions in the skin’s dermis layer. They are visible on the epidermis layer in the form of purplish or white lines, streaks and / or welts.
The "V" serum is a synergy of 100% natural and organic oils that have been combined to:
- Stimulate cell regeneration;
- Restore suppleness to the skin.
This light, silky serum helps maintain the suppleness and elasticity of your skin by:
- Preventing the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy;
- Improving the appearance and colour of old stretch marks.
Suitable for pregnant women (without essential oils).
Before using any skincare product, we recommend that you read the "warning" section below.
Your skin will become:
- More flexible: Rich in omegas 3 and 6, retinol and vitamin E, Rosehip oil helps skin cells regenerate and contributes to the flexibility of their walls. It also helps maintain your skin’s moisture by softening the swelling created dermis lesions. Its rich composition of squalene gives it emollient properties which will "refine" your skin’s appearance.
- Smoother: Avocado oil has a healing and restorative effect on skin cells due to its firming and softening characteristics. It’s a nourishing oil with powerful penetrating properties, giving your skin a smooth and soft appearance.
- Deeply nourished: Grape seed oil is rich in linoleic acid (omega 6) that your body is not able to create, which gives it nourishing and lipid-replenishing powers. It deeply regenerates your skin.
Stretch mark characteristics
- Lines, streaks or welts,
- Often purplish in colour at the start, which can fade to white.
Stretch marks often show up during pregnancy and after weight gain and weight loss. The regular application (2 times per day) of a regenerating and moisturizing serum, along with a 2 to 3 minute massage of the stretch marks for a minimum period of 2 months, helps improve the visual appearance of stretch marks.
For old stretch marks, it will be necessary to apply the serum twice a day for a minimum of 8 to 10 months.
Directions for use
Place 2 or 3 drops on your fingertips. Apply locally, morning and evening, and gently massage your stretch marks for a few minutes.
Regular application of the “V” serum, twice a day: morning and evening, along with a 2 to 3 minute massage for a minimum of 2 months helps improve the visual appearance of stretch marks.
For old stretch marks, serum should be applied twice a day for a minimum of 8 to 10 months. You can increase the effectiveness of the “V" serum by applying aloe vera gel to your stretch marks beforehand to exfoliate the skin. Wait 1 to 2 minutes after its application, then massage your stretch marks for 2 to 3 minutes with the “V” serum.
Optimize your daily skincare routine with our skincare kits (duos and trios) that have been combined for your skin type.
Rubiginous Rose oil * (Rosa Rubiginosa) - Avocado oil* (Persea Gratissima) - Grape seed oil (Vitis Vinifera) - vitamin E.
* Certified ORGANIC
We primarily select oils certified "organic" by ECOCERT, PRO CERT, QUEBEC VRAI or oils produced from "wild" plants, that is, plants grown on wild lands where they are not exposed to synthetic pesticides.
Obtaining organic certification is very expensive and some small local producers who work according to the standards of organic certification cannot finance this labeling. We work with trusted producers who are not certified but who respect traditional cultivation methods without the use of pesticides or chemical ingredients. In such cases, we make note of this on our product information pages.
All our products are free of synthetic fragrances and emulsifiers, dyes, synthetic preservatives (parabens, phenoxyethanol), GMOs and petrochemicals (mineral oils, paraffin, silicone, PEG). Not tested on animals.
WARNING (1): Although our treatments are formulated with natural and organic oils, it is your responsibility to consult the list of ingredients in detail to verify that it does not contain any plant or other substances to which you may be allergic. If you have allergies (including food allergies) to any plants used in one of our products, we recommended that you not use the product.
Before using any skincare product, we recommend that you first do a skin test: Apply 1 drop of the product to the crease of your elbow and wait 24 hours to verify that there are no allergic reactions.
WARNING (2): These properties, indications and modes of use are taken from aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy reference books or websites, many of which have been confirmed by observation in a scientific environment. However, this information is provided for informational purposes only and in no way constitutes medical information nor medical advice. For any therapeutic use of essential oils, floral waters, plants or plant powders, please first consult a medical doctor.