Rosacea, also called Acne Rosacea and Couperosis (the 2nd stage of rosacea) are inflammatory, chronic skin disorders characterized by episodical or persistent redness of the cheeks and nose, dilation of blood vessels, small pimples and dry, sensitive skin.
The "Cr" serum is a synergy of 100% natural and organic anti-inflammatory, anti-dehydrating and circulation-promoting oils that:
- decongest and soothe inflamed skin;
- tone blood vessels;
- Preserve the hydrolipidic layer of the skin.
This light, silky serum will maintain the balance and radiance of your skin by promoting moisturization. The anti-inflammatory and circulatory action of the vegetable oils will contribute to healthier skin by:
- Unifying the complexion;
- Calming itching and reducing redness;
- Improving the texture and appearance of the skin;
- Repairing reactive and sensitive skin.
Pipette bottle / Slightly floral scent
Precaution: Avoid sun exposure after application of this product.
Before using any skincare product, we recommend that you read the "warning" section below.
Your skin will become:
- More radiant and your complexion, more even: Safflower oil is rich in vitamin K, a vitamin known for its action on blood coagulation and reducing redness. It’s an essential ally of blotchy or sensitive skin (redness).
- Softer and more supple: hemp oil is recognized for its soothing, calming and protective power. Its richness in omega 3 and 6 gives it undeniable restorative properties. Helping the maintenance of the hydrolipidic layer of the skin, it fights against dehydration.
- Healthier: Tamanu oil is famous for treating circulatory disorders. By promoting circulation and fluidity, it provides good protection of blood vessels and facilitates blood circulation (thanks to polyphenols). Healing and anti-infectious (thanks to the active ingredients calaustralin and inophyllolide), it promotes the regeneration of damaged skin tissue and provides suppleness and elasticity.
You are prone to rosacea when your skin has:
- Intense redness for short periods of time;
- Redness on the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin... The 1st stage of Rosacea.
This 1st stage of inflammation of the skin may progress, followed by other symptoms:
- Permanent redness and visibly dilated blood vessels: Couperose;
- Unsightly pimples: Acne Rosacea;
- Persistent edemas: Rhinophyma (the 4th stage of Rosacea).
This skin inflammation can start at the age of 25. It particularly affects women with fair skin. The peak of Rosacea occurs between ages 40 and 50. Men, more often than women, may have more severe forms of Rosacea (Rhinophyma) and are mostly over the age of 50.
It is a progressive, non-contagious inflammatory disorder that can affect all skin types.
If left unchecked, the condition deteriorates. Although there is no treatment that can cure the inflammation, some skincare products can reduce the frequency of episodes of inflammation and the progression of symptoms.
In addition to changing your lifestyle habits, it’s important to clean and moisturize your skin daily with gentle and appropriate skincare products and to use natural make-up (mineral powder etc.).
Directions for use
Place 2 or 3 drops on your fingertips. Apply to your cheeks and nose (avoiding the eye area).
We recommend application of the “Cr" serum in the evening (or morning and evening, depending on your skin’s needs).
If you are using the Cr serum in the evening, consider using a complementary serum in the morning (a serum best-suited for your skin type).
MORNING: Spritz some Lavender mist (hydrosol) onto your face (2 to 3 spritzes), followed by the application to your entire face of 2 or 3 drops of a moisturizing serum suitable to your skin type.
EVENING: Cleanse / remove make-up from your face with the "HYPNOS" cleanser, followed by a spritz of some Lavender mist (hydrosol) and an application of the “Cr” serum to the inflammation-prone areas of your face.
Optimize your daily skincare routine with our skincare kits (duos, trios and quartets) that have been combined for your skin type.
Hemp oil* (Cannabis Sativa) - Safflower oil* (Carthamus Tinctorius) - Tamanu oil* (Calophylum Inophylum) - Grape seed oil (Vitis Vinifera) - Geranium Flower Essential Oil* (Pelargonium Graveolens) - vitamin E.
* Certified ORGANIC
We primarily select oils certified "organic" by ECOCERT, PRO CERT, QUEBEC VRAI or oils produced from "wild" plants, that is, plants grown on wild lands where they are not exposed to synthetic pesticides.
Obtaining organic certification is very expensive and some small local producers who work according to the standards of organic certification cannot finance this labeling. We work with trusted producers who are not certified but who respect traditional cultivation methods without the use of pesticides or chemical ingredients. In such cases, we make note of this on our product information pages.
All our products are free of synthetic fragrances and emulsifiers, dyes, synthetic preservatives (parabens, phenoxyethanol), GMOs and petrochemicals (mineral oils, paraffin, silicone, PEG). Not tested on animals.
WARNING (1): Although our treatments are formulated with natural and organic oils, it is your responsibility to consult the list of ingredients in detail to verify that it does not contain any plant or other substances to which you may be allergic. If you have allergies (including food allergies) to any plants used in one of our products, we recommended that you not use the product.
Before using any skincare product, we recommend that you first do a skin test: Apply 1 drop of the product to the crease of your elbow and wait 24 hours to verify that there are no allergic reactions.
WARNING (2) : These properties, indications and modes of use are taken from aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy reference books or websites, many of which have been confirmed by observation in a scientific environment. However, this information is provided for informational purposes only and in no way constitutes medical information nor medical advice. For any therapeutic use of essential oils, floral waters, plants or plant powders, please first consult a medical doctor.