If your skin is uncomfortable, itchy and flaking, these are all signs that the hydrolipidic layer is damaged and no longer acting as a protective barrier.
The LISCIA oil is a complex of nourishing and soothing oils. Its silky texture maintains the suppleness and elasticity of your skin while promoting its moisturization. This serum penetrates quickly into the epidermis, leaving a protective layer that’s non-greasy while its light, flowery scent is relaxing.
We have developed this soothing body treatment with 100% natural and organic oils to moisturize dry and very dry skin. It’s a complete skincare, to be used alone, morning and / or evening.
50 ml pipette bottle // Slightly flowery scent
Before using any skincare product, we recommend that you read the "warning" section below.
Your skin will become:
- Softer: Camellia oil comforts your skin. It’s rich in antioxidants and oleic acid (omega 9), which helps prevent dehydration and is easily absorbed by your skin. [Note: Elie: what do you mean by dry oil? - I removed that because it sounds contradictory - EK]
- More supple: Apricot oil has undeniable nourishing qualities and helps maintain skin's moisture and restore its elasticity and suppleness. Its phytosterols are what give it its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Better moisturized: Rich in linoleic acid (omega 6), Grape Seed oil makes this body oil powerfully nurturing for your skin, penetrating deeply without leaving a greasy film.
- Calmed: Tamanu oil heals wounds and prevents infections thanks to the active ingredients calaustralin and inophyllolide. It promotes the regeneration of damaged skin, restoring suppleness and elasticity.
Directions for use
Place 5 to 10 drops on your fingertips, mix and then apply to your body, gently massaging your skin. Repeat the application on each affected area. Use: morning and / or evening.
Optimize your daily skincare routine with our skincare kits (duos and trios) that have been combined for your skin type.
Apricot kernel oil* (Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil) - Grape Seed oil* (Vitis Vinifera) - Camellia oil* (Camellia Oleifera) - Tamanu oil* (Calophylum Inophylum) - Ho Wood essential oil** (Cinnamomum Camphora Linalooferum) - Ylang-ylang flower essential oil* (Cananga Odorata) -vitamin E.
* Certified ORGANIC, ** Wild plants
We primarily select oils certified "organic" by ECOCERT, PRO CERT, QUEBEC VRAI or oils produced from "wild" plants, that is, plants grown on wild lands where they are not exposed to synthetic pesticides.
Obtaining organic certification is very expensive and some small local producers who work according to the standards of organic certification cannot finance this labeling. We work with trusted producers who are not certified but who respect traditional cultivation methods without the use of pesticides or chemical ingredients. In such cases, we make note of this on our product information pages.
All our products are free of synthetic fragrances and emulsifiers, colorants, synthetic preservatives (parabens, phenoxyethanol), GMOs and petrochemicals (mineral oils, paraffin, silicone, PEG). Not tested on animals.
WARNING (1): Although our treatments are formulated with natural and organic oils, it is your responsibility to consult the list of ingredients in detail to verify that it does not contain any plant or other substances to which you may be allergic. If you have allergies (including food allergies) to any plants used in one of our products, we recommended that you not use the product.
Before using any skincare product, we recommend that you first do a skin test: Apply 1 drop of the product to the crease of your elbow and wait 24 hours to verify that there are no allergic reactions.
WARNING (2): These properties, indications and modes of use are taken from aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy reference books or websites, many of which have been confirmed by observation in a scientific environment. However, this information is provided for informational purposes only and in no way constitutes medical information nor medical advice. For any therapeutic use of essential oils, floral waters, plants or plant powders, please first consult a medical doctor.